Pages

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Lockets


I have something a little different to show today; less of a craft, and more of a "find." I think lockets are beautiful, and they kind of symbolize this romantic pretty era that we don't really have anymore, so I've wanted one for awhile. However, the ones I like are generally around $60 and I really can't afford that kind of thing.

The other day, I went to a craft fair, and one of the booths was selling old jewelry, and there was this ugly pair of earrings with cupids on them and lockets hanging from their feet!! I hated the earrings, but I loved the lockets! So I bought them ($1.50!) pulled the lockets, and strung them on a chain I already had at home. The cupids got tossed-- baby angels aren't really my thing-- but I supposed I could have re-gifted them to someone!

Pretty much I'm just saying- Keep your eyes out!

No comments:

Post a Comment