Pages

Monday, December 6, 2010

CHRISTMAS Decorations :)

So on December 1st Nick and I upgraded our Winter decorations to Christmas decorations :)


These are ornaments that my Mom has been buying me every year since I was born. Obviously I didn't put out all 22 of them, but here's some of my favorites :)




The kitchen is full of these salt dough ornaments...remember them? Since Nick and I made them together, we wanted to have them out where we got to see them the most...and it just so happens that we spend a lot of time in the kitchen :)




Three stockings; Lady, Cassie, and Mr. Nicholas :)


I liked the wreath as it was so I didn't want to overwhelm it with big ornaments...I just stuck to some tiny gold  ones and white snowflakes instead.


Pretty, yes? This way I feel like we're Christmasy...but we didn't blow hundreds of dollars on Christmas decorations at Target :) We did buy one ornament...but I'll explain him later :)

No comments:

Post a Comment