Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Christmas Traditions

My Mom always had a tradition of buying a Christmas ornament for me and my brother ever year. I now have 22 beautiful Christmas ornaments that remind me of how much I am loved, and I think it was the best tradition my parents every put together for us.

So not to rip them off or anything but...


This is mine and Nick's Christmas ornament from this year :) It happened kind of spontaneously...we were standing in Michaels admiring the ornaments and just decided that we would go ahead and buy just one...and it turns out that we both liked the same one :)

But I might go ahead and let Mom buy her future grandchildren their one Christmas ornament per year...I think they'll like that (and she will too!).

What about you-- do you have any fantastic Christmas traditions that I should consider adopting?

No comments:

Post a Comment