Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Street Fairs

I love street fairs. They're super fun and there's tons going on and there's food and booths and people and animals and other awesome awesome things. This weekend, my boyfriend and I hit three fantastic street fairs :)

1. The ghettogloss Siverlake Art* Craft and Vintage fair off Sunset Ave (Free Entry!) (scroll through the events to find the next one)

2. The Melrose Trading Post at Fairfax High (2$ Entry Fee)

3. The Antiques and Collectibles Market at the Santa Monica Airport (5$ Entry Fee)

I found some really great things at these three markets-- which I'll be sharing with you over the next few days :) Thanks for being so patient over the last couple weeks. I have high hopes that I am back to my regular schedule!

No comments:

Post a Comment