Pages

Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Purses!

Hey! It's Fall! In the spirit of the new season, I've been re-arranging my closet for colder weather. I don't know if you do this or not, but you really should. All the clothes I can't wear in the summer have been put away for months, and now I can pull them all out again, and put away my summer things. It's like going shopping! Most of the time, I re-discover pieces I had entirely forgotten about.

One of the other things I did was go through my purses and put them somewhere where I can get to them more easily. The entire time I was a student, I was committed to wearing big purses to hold my books, because I hate backpacks. Now that I'm not a student, I have the freedom to go back to smaller purses and switching according to my outfit. (Unfortunately, I'm also a Pizza Girl who is not allowed to bring a bag to work...which means I carry a purse about two times a week).

Anyhow, Our closet has a high pitched ceiling, which leaves a lot of wasted space. So I un-wasted it :)




Nice, huh? So the high-up ones are the ones I use less often, and the small ones are above the shelf and hardest to get to (since I only use them for special occasions).

Later I'll show off what I did with my scarves :)

No comments:

Post a Comment