Pages

Friday, August 27, 2010

Thank You Note/Banner

I've been slowing down on posting because in a few days all I'll have left to post about is a couple hand made birthday gifts, and I can't possibly post about those until the people open them to see them first, can I?!

But in the mean time, here's a thank you note/banner that I sent to my Oma for helping us out while I was in Tennessee:


Isn't that fun? I used yarn to crochet tiny flowers (called Mollie Flowers) and then clued the letters over the yarn to create a little banner. I got the idea from the Decorated Cookie's bunting. And I realize that what she did and what I did look nothing alike. But that's still where I got the idea.

Oma loved getting the note in the mail, so I consider this a good idea :) I have a few other Thank You notes I want to send out, so now I have to decide if I want to copy this idea, or do something else...such a conundrum.

No comments:

Post a Comment