Pages

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Updated Doilies 2!

I think this is a fantastic choice for a scrap project, because it goes so quick! I can do one a night, if I want, and it gives me something mindless to do between some of my more serious projects.

As you can see, the third one is back to being the size of the first one. So now I have two non-flat big ones and one flat-ish smaller one. But I'm not worrying yet, and I think that's something that I've had to learn over the years. Not everything I make is going to be perfect, but I can still make it work out somehow.

Don't even let yourself get frustrated because things aren't working out "just right"-- trust me, I do this often enough to know that it ruins feelings for the project!

Good luck!

Previous posts here and here.

No comments:

Post a Comment