Pages

Monday, February 8, 2010

Brand-New Designer

So the other day I went to the Silverlake Art*Craft & Vintage sale and I found this pretty top by a designer named Magali De La Rosa. I know, I know, she's marketing it as a dress, but I don't wear anything that stops above my knee, so a top it is!

It needs a little bit of alteration; the bust is just a touch too big for me. For now, my cousins are borrowing it (it fits them just fine...dammit) but when it gets to be spring, I'll bring it to Mommy's to help me alter...because we already know what happens when I get around a sewing machine!

In the meantime, I highly recommend finding street fairs in your area. If you're in my area, the LA times has a fantastic events calendar, and I would assume that any other newspaper would have something similar.

Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment