Pages

Friday, January 22, 2010

New Header

I'm sure you noticed the new header already but I thought I'd say a few words about it anyway. I have basically zero experience when it comes to photography and how to manipulate photos, so what I did up there was just playing around, but I think it would be a fun thing to learn. Obviously, since I'm not taking any classes, all I'm going to be able to learn how to do is what I can figure out online, but I think what I made looks alright. At some point I'd like to draw it entirely on the computer and have a cute little cartoony header up there.

I figure I'll change it occasionally, until I find something I'm truly happy with. Or maybe I'll just change it up as I learn new things!

The only things I did with this photo is alter the warmth and the lighting, and of course, add text. I added the original photo here so you could see the difference. What do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment