Pages

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

New Clothes

My Mom cleaned her closet out of the things she doesn't really like anymore, which resulted in me getting a few "new" things!

 

I don't know why, but I love wearing my Mom's clothes. They're so professional and pretty, and I think everything mixes into my wardrobe really well. The dress is what I got from her in this outfit; the belt, sweater, necklace, and leggings were already mine (although I'm pretty sure she made me the necklace, too). 

I think another reason I like pieces that weren't originally mine is because it gives me the chance to try new fashions and ideas that I wouldn't have bought myself. 

This dress seems a little 90's doesn't it? I always thought I didn't like 90's clothes because that's what I wore when I was a kid...but I really like this dress, so maybe I was wrong!

No comments:

Post a Comment