Pages

Monday, May 24, 2010

Crocheted Apron

So this is another work in progress, because I ran out of crochet thread!

I wanted an apron that I could use, so I picked this pattern, but I've decided that it's a very good thing that my Aunt bought me a perfect one for graduation, because this one is going to be more of a "show" apron-- you know, where the company arrives and you put on a pretty apron to pretend like you've been working all day and didn't get even one speck of tomato sauce on you?

Anyway, here's the progress so far:


So for graduation, my boss at HUTE got me a gift certificate to a yarn shop, so I'm pretty sure I'll spend it on more crochet thread. I'm thinking chocolate brown is a must, and maybe creme? We'll see what they have, I suppose :)

No comments:

Post a Comment