Pages

Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Scrapbook

 
So we already know that I love to scrapbook, but I thought I'd show you the first pages for my boyfriend and my newest book. We completely filled the first one, and now we're on to the second! While the first book was just big enough for one picture per page, this one has space for quite a bit more. I like being able to make pages that are a bit more involved, and I like working on books that mean something. These pages are for Valentine's Day, my Spring Break, and Nick's Spring Break. The next few pages will be for Easter, the Senior Ball, and my Graduation. I like sticking to one page per 'event', but when we're living together that might have to change. I just can't see putting together one page per weekend! Maybe one page per month? One page per season? Not sure how to handle that one yet...

No comments:

Post a Comment